The alliance between the telecommunications company, Verizon, and streaming service, Disney, seems to be benefiting both parties well. Last year, Verizon announced that it would be offering the streaming service for free to certain groups of consumers.
If you’ve been wondering how you can get Disney+ for free with Verizon, this post answers everything you need to know.
Is Verizon’s offer still valid?
Verizon started partnering with Disney to offer this deal a couple of years back. Initially, the offer was only available for a limited time, typically about a year.
But as from 2020, Verizon announced that eligible customers would continue using the streaming service for as long as they were still subscribed to Verizon on the required plans.
Who qualifies for Disney Plus free with Verizon?
If you love disney plus content, you’re probably very interested in Verizon’s deal.
So what conditions do you need to meet to qualify for this offer?
Well, initially, customers had to either have one of Verizon’s unlimited plans or those who would shift to Verizon 5G Home Internet. But as it stands, the second option is no longer available. It means the only way to get Disney plus for free is to sign up for an unlimited plan.
In case you’re wondering which of Verizon’s unlimited plans qualify, here is a detailed list:
- Verizon Unlimited plan
- Get More Unlimited
- Go Unlimited
- Above Unlimited
- Do More Unlimited
- Play More Unlimited
- Beyond Unlimited
- Start Unlimited
There are a couple of things you should take note of before trying out this offer:
- Business and prepaid accounts don’t qualify for this promotion.
- If you own a Verizon mobile account, which you’ve already redeemed for another year with Verizon or another 6 months with Disney plus, then you don’t qualify for another Verizon-Disney+ offer on that same mobile account.
How to get Disney Plus free with Verizon
If you’d like to sign up for the ongoing promotion, here is what you need to do:
- Go to My Verizon app
- Click on the Menu icon, which is located on the top left side
- Select Account
- Input your login details to sign in
- Go the Entertainment tab, and select Learn More under Disney Plus
- Go over and accepts the terms and conditions, then select Confirm
- Head to your Disney Plus enrollment screen and choose Continue
Next, navigate your way to the Disney Plus login page and:
- Key in your email address
- Once you’ve read these clauses, select Agree and Continue
- Fill in your password and select Continue
This will prompt to install the Disney+ app on your gadget. From here on, you’ll be able to access its content from any device at no extra cost.
Disney Plus is one of the most affordable streaming services on the market. Best part is, you can enjoy watching its content for free!
The company partnered with Verizon to run a promotion that allows certain users to enjoy its service for free. Specifically, customers subscribed for Verizon’s unlimited plans get to use Disney Plus at no additional cost.