If you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more

Luna Adult Weighted Blanket Review: Best for Adults

Are you tired of staring at the ceiling for long hours every night, waiting to fall asleep? Get yourself this Luna Adult Weighted Blanket to help you sleep faster and curb your insomnia.

Luna Adult Weighted Blanket

Luna Adult Weighted Blanket

The 20 lbs Luna weighted blanket is the best for adults, especially those weighing between 200 and 220 lbs.

  • Brand: Luna
  • Asin: B0787DV97J
  • Fabric type: Cotton

Evaluation

This Luna weighted blanket is perfect for most adults, but hot sleepers will especially appreciate it. It sleeps cool, thanks to the blanket’s design which allows it to maintain a regular sleeping temperature. The blanket is made with OEKO-TEX certified cotton, meaning Luna did not use harmful chemicals during production. It is also machine washable. The company recommends washing cold on a gentle setting, then air-drying. You can opt to use a duvet cover to make washing easier. But you will have to buy it separately from the blanket.

Pros

  • Good for hot sleepers
  • Machine washable
  • Made with OEKO-TEX certified cotton

Cons

  • Duvet cover sold separately
4.2/5
Overall
Features
4.5
Durability
4
Comfort
4.5
Value for money
4

The details

Luna is a company that focuses on the development of high-end weighted blankets at affordable prices. The company has a huge variety of these blankets, all in different sizes, designs, and materials.

The Luna Adult Weighted Blanket is one of its several options. It is available in different sizes and designs, leaving you spoilt for choice. Here is an in-depth look into this particular Luna weighted blanket, weighing 20 lbs and measuring 60 by 80 inches.  

Features

This weighted blanket has a very futuristic design. Instead of using plastic as the fill material, it uses medical-grade glass beads. These take up 95% of the total fill. The other 5% is microfiber.

The glass beads are sewn into the material in small 7-inch squares running throughout the blanket, top to bottom, side to side. This design enables even distribution of weight by preventing the filling from shifting.

There are also eight loops on the blanket that you can use to attach a duvet cover if you want to use one.

Durability

The outer shell of the blanket is pure cotton, free of any toxic chemicals, which is a very durable material. The strong stitching also serves to extend its lifespan.

The blanket is strong enough to withstand machine washing, which is also a testimony to its durability.

Comfort

Luna aims to ensure maximum comfort for its customers, and this blanket is the definition of comfort. It has a patented layered design. This allows air to circulate properly throughout the blanket, maintaining a cool temperature.

The outer cover is made of super-soft, breathable cotton material to help you stay cool at night. Hence the reason the blanket may feel chilled when put against the skin.

If you have a queen-size bed, this 60 by 80 inches is the best size. If you get a larger one, it may constantly fall off the bed to the floor, while a smaller one may not provide enough coverage.

Value

This is a blanket that caters to the needs of many sleepers. It is breathable, which is perfect for sweaty or hot sleepers.

It uses medical-grade glass beads for those who find trouble sleeping, and it’s made with OEKO-TEX certified cotton, ideal for fussy sleepers. In short, it is a brilliant investment worth every coin.

Final verdict

This blanket is the perfect choice for an adult looking for a versatile blanket to provide deep pressure stimulation, helping them sleep better at night.

Become a member

Sign up for our newsletter to get exlusive new content and giveaways.

By continuing, you accept the privacy policy.
No spam. Unsubscribe any time!