Tox Flush promises to unlock and release fat stores enhancing fat burning while promoting the release of appetite-suppressing hormones. At the same time, the supplement also claims to support blood sugar levels and promote healthy sleep cycles. It is advertised as being very good at optimal nutrient absorption which, when paired with diet and exercise, can yield impressive results.
Tox Flush is designed to eliminate inflammation in the body and help it cleanse itself of factors that affect fat burning. Inflammation is also problematic as it slows down metabolism. This has the effect of presenting problems when trying to lose excess weight.
Tox Flush purportedly works by absorbing the consumed calories optimally, eliminating extra water weight, reducing fat deposits, and balancing the body’s internal pH levels.
When these different mechanisms work side by side, users can expect a noticeable reduction in hunger pangs, random sugar cravings, and fat accumulation. Continued use will also guarantee a surge in energy levels without having to work out too strenuously or limit their caloric intake excessively.
The formula indicates 26 natural ingredients used in the manufacturing of Tox Flush. Manufacturers claim that these ingredients work along nine different pathways that support weight loss, internal detoxification, and better health.
Many of the ingredients are based on traditional Chinese medicine and contain the following:
- Pycnogenol is the trademark name for pine bark extract which is chock full of helpful bioflavonoids. It has shown promising results against metabolic syndrome with an associated decrease in weight circumference, blood pressure, triglyceride levels, and improving good cholesterol.
- Green tea leaf is a well-known weight loss nutrient that shows to be helpful for stimulating fat oxidation regardless of the person’s physical activities. It is an excellent source of antioxidants that can abate inflammatory effects in the body typically associated with weight gain.
- Olives possess healthy fats that are instrumental in reducing inflammation and lowering the risk of heart disease. The same also increases fullness and may be helpful in promoting weight loss.
- Red raspberries have a high water content which makes them a low-calorie option. Evidence from some studies shows raspberries to be effective for reducing metabolic syndrome parameters for those with a high-fat diet.
- Selenium is instrumental in determining the metabolism rate as well as thyroid function. It also works to balance the digestive system, hormones, and metabolism.
- Turmeric and garlic are both known for their anti-inflammatory properties while being able to boost energy levels among other benefits.
- Panax ginseng has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer effects.
- Beta-glucans are soluble dietary fibers that can be helpful when treating metabolic dysfunction.
- Other ingredients like Quercetin, lycopene and pomegranate are immune-enhancing flavonoids that also target inflammation, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels.
- Vitamins C and E are antioxidant-rich ingredients that protect the body from oxidative stress, cellular damage, and other types of damage.
- Shitake, Reishi, and Maitake mushrooms contain dense bioactive compounds that tend to the immune system.
- Cat’s claw works most effectively when combined with vitamin E to enhance the immune system. Another mechanism is its function as a diuretic which makes flushing out excess water easier and getting rid of excess fats and toxins.
Manufacturers recommend the dose of two capsules of Tox Flush before breakfast safe for everyday use. They also suggest pairing this up with at least 8 ounces of water.
Relying on plant-based ingredients, the formula is considered generally safe for use by people above the age of 18. However, it’s unfortunate that the makers of Tox Flush decided to keep their ingredient doses and other information hidden from users within a proprietary blend.
Value for money
The official website offers Tox Flush at three different price points. For customers looking for a single bottle purchase good for a 30 day supply costs $67 each.
For others looking for bulk purchases, a 3-bottle bundle good for 90 days is priced at $171 while the six-bottle bundle good for 180 days will cost customers $282. All Tox Flush purchases come with free shipping.
Tox Flush is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee for people who may not be happy with the results they get.
Working to eliminate inflammation from the body and reduce toxin levels, Tox Flush fortifies the immune system and speeds up metabolism to optimize fat burning. It is a natural way to cleanse the body from within without the use of any harsh or unnatural substances.
This product will serve those best who suffer from different kinds of digestive stress and are in need of some serious detoxification support.