Vivo Tonic is indeed known to provide assistance when managing blood glucose and sugar levels. The company claims that their product recipe came from monks in Kathmandu; that this is supposedly the recipe and ingredients they use as a natural remedy for regulating blood sugar levels.
There’s an evenly-balanced risk when it comes to Vivo Tonic. It contains 11 natural ingredients that have been proven to individually provide health benefits related to diabetes. The company claims there are no toxins or artificial stimulants which might invoke an addiction of any sort. The formula claims to be all-natural and non-GMO, safe for vegans, and without dairy or gluten.
Vivo Tonic has easy-to-swallow capsules that you can incorporate into your daily routine. The key to good performance is consistency. The manufacturer advises taking Vivo Tonic capsules twice a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner for best results.
However, there is also the lack of transparency and higher pricing that Vivo has over its competitors. They are not as open about their non-active ingredients and dosages, nor have they provided any of their own scientific research to prove their claims. There are also records of mild side effects after using these supplements, though the manufacturer has acknowledged these side effects and claimed they only last for one week after first consuming the supplements.
Though the company does not elaborate on its dosages and quantities, we are made aware of 11 natural ingredients which are used in the capsules to help manage blood sugar levels.
- Corosolic acid reduces the cholesterol levels inside of your blood, increasing metabolism and balancing out your blood sugar levels.
- Banaba leaf is a historically used herb that helps regulate blood glucose levels. There are more than forty bioactive compounds found in the Banaba leaf which help in doing so.
- Silymarin helps your blood from within to ensure blood sugar levels stay under control. It improves liver functions so your body always has the right amount of energy to keep your cholesterol levels low.
- Another old remedy, Korean Ginseng is used to cure various medical conditions. Korean Ginseng is great for improving your immune system and promoting metabolism, which helps regulate balanced blood glucose levels.
- Berberine contains antioxidants that help improve your overall health. It is also used in most Asian countries to maintain regulated blood sugar levels.
- ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) is a general antioxidant that helps nerve and vision functions. You can find it in natural vegetables such as broccoli.
- Chromium targets your diabetic symptoms directly, improving the production as well as the function of insulin in the body. It also helps keep your blood sugar levels balanced.
- Cayenne pepper burns fat that develops around crucial parts of the body (such as the heart and the liver) thus aiding in improvd blood flow. It reduces the overall blood cholesterol levels as well.
- Resveratrol increases your general metabolism, which promotes the loss of excess weight. This leads to better and more balanced blood glucose levels.
- Zinc naturally helps your body lower blood cholesterol levels and also controls more extreme blood sugar spikes.
- Finally, there is green tea leaf, a natural remedy that enhances your metabolism and boosts immunity This can generally help in maintaining a balanced and healthy level of blood glucose.
It’s advised to use Vivo Tonic for years 18 and above only. Vivo Tonic cannot replace any medical prescriptions that your doctor gives you, nor can it be your sole means to managing your diabetic symptoms.
It’s not advised for pregnant, breastfeeding, or clinically ill patients to use Vivo Tonic unless given the green light by a professional.
There are also mild side effects that have been addressed by the manufacturers, such as headaches, light-headedness, and nausea. If you do experience these symptoms, they are only expected to last for the first week of consumption.
Value for money
Vivo Tonic is sold only through their official website VivoTonic.com. There are three packages which you can choose from when buying their product:
- The first package contains one bottle of 60 capsules equalling a 30-day supply. It’s priced at $79 per bottle and has a $9.95 shipping fee.
- The second package contains three bottles of 60 capsules (180 capsules) equalling a 90-day supply. It’s priced at $59 per bottle, adding to a total of $177, and has a $9.95 shipping fee.
- The third package contains six bottles of 60 capsules (360 capsules, 180-day supply). It’s priced at $49 per bottle, adding to a total of $294, and has free shipping.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase of Vivo Tonic, you’re entitled to a full refund within 60 days of your primary purchase.
Vivo Tonic has shown to help many people in the management of their diabetes or pre-diabetes, without the need to implement a restrictive diet or intensive workout in daily routine. It’s an easy-to-consume capsule that can be taken (unless directed otherwise by your doctor) twice a day for best results.
This product is meant to be a complementary supplement to other means of managing diabetic symptoms. It cannot be considered a replacement for medications, nor can it be your only means of regulation. It is always advised to take any supplement with a doctor’s approval or prescription.